- ” Yahoo Mobile Ad Network: Network will allow mobile publishers to have syndicated advertising served on their mobile content and services. Publishers will be able to select the ad formats they want to have run, such as display, sponsored links, video or in-game placements.
- Mobile Content Engine: Enable publishers to bring their content to Yahoo’s mobile audience. Publishers who do not have a mobile site or only have a limited mobile offering to quickly distribute their content to consumers on their mobile phones will be able to take advantage of the feature as well.
- Mobile Media Directory: Publishers within the network can make their mobile content accessible directly through Yahoo oneSearch. Publishers could submit a catalog of their content such as ringtones, games, video and applications.
- Mobile Site Submit: Provides information about publisher’s mobile sites, such as a description and relevant tags, to ensure that their sites are accurately indexed and available to consumers through Yahoo oneSearch.
- Mobile advertising, while still small, has been pegged to grow fairly rapidly this year. While Yahoo has been playing catchup to Google in terms of online search advertising revenues, mobile is seen as up for grabs.”